Dental treatment is an excellent investment in an individual’s medical and psychological well-being. Financial considerations should not be an obstacle in obtaining this important health service. Being sensitive to the fact that people have different needs in fulfilling their financial obligations, we are providing the following payment options.
- Payment in Full- For patients without insurance, a discount of 5% is given if payment is made in full by cash, check or debit before or at time of treatment.
- Dental Insurance- As a courtesy we will bill your primary insurance and collect your estimated copay at time of service.
- Carecredit- No interest if paid in full within promotional period payment options. 12, 18 or 24 months. Applications can be filled out in our office. We can then find out if you qualify for this service.
If for any reason the estimated amount is not paid by your insurance company, it becomes your obligation.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
- We require a 24 hour notification if you are not able to keep your appointment. There will be a $50 fee assessed to your account if notification isn’t given.
- We accept most dental insurance plans and will file claims on your behalf, saving you the time and hassle.